It’s already the end of week 5.
I can’t believe I’ve managed to finish 5 week of school. Are things going well? I can’t really tell.
But, results for my first IS200 just got released. And I have to say I’m quite disappointed by it. I guess complacency got a better of me. Well, it’s jolly good time I buck up in all my mods not just IS200.
Some thoughts so far:
1. Class participation isn’t as easy as I thought it would be especially BGS. Readings must be done way before lessons to be on the same page as the class/lesson.
2. Juggling with CCA isn’t easy at all. Of course I will still try to go for aqualathon. And even if I don’t I need to make the conscious effort to do my own training. No compromise.
3. Time outside lesson is more very valuable. In-class times is like a set aside time to consult the gurus (profs).
4. Distraction from all directions are desperately trying to get my attention, from games to social media to things that are not important.\
1. Thank God that He has placed wonderful friends around me in school.
2. Thank God that He has been patient with me throughout this time.
3. Thank God that He has made someone to encourage me whenever I am feeling low.
4. Thank God that He has made certain arrangements to allow me to have met certain people.
5. Thank God that He is ALWAYS timely.